Monday, May 19, 2014

Cherry blossom

Good day everyone!
In this post I want to show you my outfit from last week.

It was slightly cool and windy so don't be surprised that I was wearing coat and ankle boots.
As you can see this look is very simple (like all my looks) but still it's very nice and stylish (in my opinion).
I really love this ivory nlouse with little black hearts on it. I think that style of this blouse is very interesting and this blouse looks a little bit vintage.
I decided to wear simple black jeans with brown belt (it connects the top with the bottom).  Also here ideally suited my fav ankle boots and coat from asos.

In this post you will see a lot of pictures because i couldn't choose several  of them.


Coat - ASOS  // Blouse  - no name  // Jeans - Bershka  // Ankle boots - ASOS  //  Bag - Forever 21

Hope you enjoyed this post.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment